Signarama-Reading provides bespoke signage for care homes, day care centres, hospitals, sheltered accommodation & many other buildings. Our UK based facility uses digital processing to enable our signs to be tailored to our customer’s requirements.
At Signarama-Reading we work closely with care homes to understand the needs and requirements of the residents and visitors. Good signage helps towards maximising a person’s independence, well-being, relieving stress and anxiety. we offer a free site audit service to evaluate the.. way process ..of the building.
Primarily our Perception range was designed for people living with dementia using bright bold colours, clear pictures with tactile and Braille lettering for clarity.
- Hard wearing and wipe clean,
- Clear imagery with an anti-glare surface
- Inserts for name plates and pictures in bedroom signs
- Available in 25 colours,
- Braille lettering
- Tactile raised lettering
- Directional arrows or numbers
- Add your company logo
- Available with or without drill holes
Our Avant Garde range was designed for the discerning home offering a versatile range of signage which can incorporate tactile lettering and Braille but with a hint of contemporary style.
- Stylish contemporary design
- Personalise with your own text
- Hard wearing and wipe clean
- Available in a range of colours
- Display up to 2 lines of text